HARFANG® 3D v0.9.8
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS#
- Plus AddPhysic* series of function now return the new node and its rigid body component (GetComponent would not find it until the next scene Update).
- Change the Plus.GetMousePos and Plus.GetMouseDt bindings to return a tuple instead of a Vector2.
- Zip file driver now takes an Handle as support for the archive file instead of a path.
- New frame ended Scene signal.
- Accept tuple in Python or array in Lua for Vector3 and Vector4 types.
- Harfang now embeds core resources and do not require explicit mounting of the ‘@core/’ mountpoint.
- LoadPlugins can now be called and work without any argument in most cases.
- Improve coherence of the plus render 2D/3D layers. Add a Plus.SetCamera3D function accepting view and projection matrix.
- Fix the Win32 and Win64 Harfang Python distributions.
- Fix a crash when exiting standalone executables.
- Fix Lua script system engine environment object creation.