HARFANG® 3D v3.2.4
This minor release provides minor corrections and fixes to specific issues:
- Fixed the OpenGL support of the rendering pipeline (see https://github.com/harfang3d/harfang-core-package).
- Improved the support of the Go language (see https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/harfang3d/harfang-go).
- Improved the Emscripten build.
Framework integration and source code maintenance#
- Ongoing effort to support the WASM / Emscripten target.
- Added a series of flags improve the compilation to WASM.
- Updated the SDL calls to support the latest inputs/windows system.
- ⚠️ Audio is disabled for now.
Binding / Golang support#
- Proper package of the Go binding.
- Added a mingw build stage for the Windows lib part of HARFANG.
- Added a cmake flag
HG_BUILD_HARFANG_STATIC to build HAFANG in static mode.
- Added a Go directive (based on FabGen merge request https://github.com/ejulien/FABGen/pull/60).
- Removed the non-mingw Go build from the Windows target.
- Updated cmake to build HARFANG Go as a monolithic lib.
- Reinstated the script support (to embed Lua in a Go project).
- The support for the OpenVR API was (temporarily) removed.
- GLTF importer:
- support for camera and lights (⚠️ experimental)
- support for point, directional and spot types.
- support for the diffuse color and intensity (specular is not supported by the GLTF standard).
- Fixed a mislabelled usage.
- Assetc: added
jpeg to the textures checklist.
- Fix #16 (lua53.dll should be lua54.dll).
- Added a constructor to
- Fixed the arg out for
CollectCollisionEvents to return a
- Improved the ability of a node to change its collision shape component multiple times during runtime.
- Fix #17 Capsule / Cone model fix.
- Fixed a mention to
ViewMode enums in the manual.
- Fixed the reference to 3 physics functions in the manual,
The following screenshots were captured on a GTX 1080 in 1080P running at 60FPS, GI is performed using screen space raytracing and does not require RTX capable hardware.
Luggage conveyor 3D editor#
Reachy digital twin (robot model provided by Pollen Robotics)#
Honda-e (3D model by Xlay3D)#