HARFANG® 3D v3.2.3
This minor release brings several fixes to the rendering, physics, engine, foundation and tools.
Framework integration and source code maintenance#
- Added a CMake option to force MSVC to use updated __cplusplus macro.
- Build fixes for GCC 12.
- Added a way to select the input channel from an input texture within a
construct when processing textures in Assetc.
BC6H_SF16 to produce a valid DDS from a HDR file.
- Assetc now parses the shaders to check their dependencies for any modification and triggers a rebuild if needed.
- Properly quote Luac and Recastc invocations to support space in arguments.
ImGuiMouseButton enums (
- Added a
SetProbe function to set the radiance and irradiance map to a scene.
- ⚠️ Deprecated
- Fixed the ray/cone intersection.
- Ensure an extension is specified before returning output path from
- Fixed the reserved texture units used by the AAA pipeline (see https://dev.harfang3d.com/docs/3.2.3/man.pipelineshader/). As a consequence, the
core\ folder will need to be updated if your project is using the Forward or AAA rendering pipelines.
- Fixed a nasty issue in forward pipeline texture table.
- ⚠️ Deprecated
- Fixed #14, Bullet uses half extend for cylinders.
- Fixed #13, properly reset OpenAL source velocity when starting a stereo sound.
- Fixed a dead link in the API documentation.
- URLs updates (Quickstart, Wheel description, Readme file).
The following screenshots were captured on a GTX 1080 in 1080P running at 60FPS, GI is performed using screen space raytracing and does not require RTX capable hardware.
Reachy digital twin (robot model provided by Pollen Robotics)#
Honda-e (3D model by Xlay3D)#